Friday, April 4, 2014

Barcelona: The Rain in Spain does not Stay Mainly in the Plain.

Last weekend I went to Barcelona and I loved it. The first day we walked around and saw a lot of Gaudi architecture which was fantastic. We walked up to the top of the apartment building which was really cool. Unfortunately the Sagrada Familia was under construction and I didn't get very good pictures. I did a lot of walking and eating. I feel like I only explored a small part of Barcelona and I really want to go back. I'm thinking of traveling around Spain after my program in Italy ends. On our last day it poured with rain all day and I was sick so we took refuge in the airport for most of the day. 































1 comment:

  1. I'm crying over Gaudi ughhhh. But you are so beautiful I am crying more.

    ReplyDelete